Important Information Regarding Animal Adoption:
- All animals are healthy and disease-free to the best of our knowledge at the time of adoption, however we cannot guarantee their health after leaving this farm as many variables affect them in a new environment.
- Animal must be paid for in full at time of adoption (We accept Cash or transfers through Paypal or the Cash app).
- We will hold animals 24 hours (and can only hold longer if a deposit is paid in advance)
- We conduct business no later than 30 minutes after mutually agreed upon time.
*Please Read Important Adoption Information and Specific Animal Information Carefully as a Paid-In-Full Animal Adoption constitutes agreement of these terms and conditions*
Specific Animal Information
- To ensure the healthiest start for our kids, goat adoptions will only take place after goat has reached at least 8 weeks of age
- Goats will be raised by their mother, (unless otherwise stated) and she will have been vaccinated for CD/T , regularly wormed, and have had hooves trimmed. Kids, for the purpose of building natural immunities through mother, however, will not have been vaccinated, wormed, or trimmed unless over the age of 3 months.
- Chicks will be available after 3 days of age to ensure they are properly dried and eating and drinking well.
- Chicks will be raised on Purina Medicated Chick Starter (which has pre and pro-biotics, but no antibiotics).
- Chicks are all straight run and are barnyard mixes unless otherwise stated.
- Adoptions must be at least 2 or more chicks at a time.