- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 cans Diced Tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 1 (32 oz) Box Chicken Stock (or Beef Stock as pictured)
- 1 can Chili Pinto Beans (16 oz)
- 1 Can Sweet Corn (Drained; 15 oz size)
- 1 Large Onion (Diced)
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Garlic Cloves (or Garlic Powder to Taste)
In a sauté pan, place 4 chicken thighs and Large Diced Onion, and sauté on Medium Heat until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Remove Chicken. Let cool, and cut into small soup-size pieces.
In a large soup kettle, combine remaining ingredients (and add previously sautéed chicken and onions as well). Cook on medium for 30 minutes.
**Optional: Serve with Sour Cream, Shredded Cheese, Guacamole, and Tortilla Chips (or Corn Bread).